Friday, February 8, 2008

Before we know the gender of the baby...

We had a really good time in Disneyland with Justin's parents, his Aunt Dale and sister Becky's family. It was too cold for shorts but lots of fun and exhausting! I never realized pregnant women had to go to the washroom so often!

Montreal was super fun over Christmas! It was so great to have all the nostalgia of family tradition! The basement makeover went pretty smoothly, except for the bad wiring done by previous people. It looks splendid now and I am so happy that my parents and siblings can enjoy it. Go Justin for being so committed and a big hooray for everyone that spent so much time helping, there is just no way we could have finished it without you!

Now we are back into the school routine. Justin has all of his classes at the SL center and I am taking Spanish and Italian down in Provo. It is pretty cool that Justin has a child development class, he comes home and tells me new things about pregnancy and how the baby is developing each class. We were both very successful last semester earning incredible GPAs, yeah Justin!

Monday is the day I have been looking so forward to. I have been feeling the baby moving every so often for the past couple of weeks and now we will finally know the gender. I think the best part is that Justin will be there and it will all feel much more real, we will start to figure out names etc, because so far we have had more discussions of which names we do not want than do.

I have also been working on that pesky residency application, so much paper work and red tape, not to mention the cost!

But we do look so forward to becoming huge and feeling fat, ... I mean having the baby grow and become strong. The official due date is June 21st, Chicago baby here we come!

No comments: