Monday, February 18, 2008

It's a BOY!

So I asked Justin to write in the blog...and he completely skipped over the most important event of the week, we found out Monday it was a boy! Baby is a boy! I cannot believe it, I guess deep down inside I always figured it would be a girl, I have no clue how to deal with a boy! When the doctor said, "See that, it's a boy", I was floored and shocked! Justin just had that, I told you so look. I love feeling baby boy move, it is the most amazing feeling, why didn't anyone tell me?! AMAZING!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

wityytitt y -- that was Savvy giving her two cents on your news. She is very thrilled for your little boy to come. Of course she knew it was a boy because she's known him for quite some time:-)

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I think people don't often say how amazing feeling the baby inside is simply because there are just no words that can quite capture the miracle and wonder of it-- and then towards the 8th and 9th month you start feeling more like a swimming pool with a bunch of football players trying to play water polo inside you and the wonder kind of disappears... Make sure you capture your feelings in your journal. I didn't and I wish I did. This is such an incredible time!!!

Kyle said...

I am not sure if you still want that gift card cause it is pink. Let me know...